I saw this pinned on Pinterest and just loved it.
So for today’s first project in my newly tidied up and decluttered craft room, I created my own version..
If you’re interested in creating this card, the recipe is:
- Stamp sets: Papillon Potpourri; Itty Bitty Banners; Gorgeous Grunge; Background Builders; Layered Labels
- Ink: Soft Suede; Chocolate chip; Crisp Canteloupe; Pistachio Pudding; Coastal Cabana
- Punches/Big Shot: Butterfly punch; Bitty Banners framelits; Beautiful Wings embosslits
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Soft Suede; Vellum
- Embellishments: Basic pearls; Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
- Adhesives etc.: Snail; Glue Dots; Dimensionals; Blender pen
Mosaic Madness. I love this collection. Stamps, embossing folder and punch — all coordinating. I love sets that have coordinating items to match — it means there are tons of creative possibilities. This is the card (standard A2) and matching envelope that the ladies made at a recent craft and pot luck dinner night at my home. I had been asked to hold a card making night and the theme was a thank you card. This set is perfect for thank you cards.. as well as birthday, thinking of you, congratulations, missing you.. whatever event you’d like to mark with a handmade card, this stamp set is perfect.
- Card stock: Whisper White; Island Indigo
- Stamps: Mosaic Madness; Banner Greetings (Hostess)
- Ink: Subtle collection; Island Indigo
- Embossing Folder: Modern Mosaic
- Punch: Mosaic
- Embellishments: ribbon (SAB); rhinestones
- Adhesive: SNAIL; dimensionals; glue dots