A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren’t we like that wise old bird?
~~Edward Hersey Richards~~
Can you guess what this post is about?? My segue is about as subtle as a Mack truck. lol
Today, I spent the afternoon in my craft room. I would have been in there earlier, but I got caught up in “oldish” movies, (Intolerable Cruelty, Walk to Remember, Wedding Date,) on TV. After all those, then battled my way through the mess that has taken the craft room.. Shannon “organizing” what she’ll be taking to college with her.. but I digress.. onto the card I made 🙂
And without further ado: My owl peek-a-boo card.
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Crumb Cake; Whisper White; Retired Brights DSP; Retired Beau Chateau DSP; Retired Patio Party DSP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Markers: Chocolate Chip; Crumb Cake
- Stamp: Woodgrain (background)
- Punch: Owl builder; Little Leaves sizzlit; Hearts a Flutter framelits; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels; This That Washi Tape; googlie eyes
- Adhesive: glue dots; SNAIL; Tombo mono multi liquid glue