If you’re using the expressions thinlits you may experience a challenge getting the words out of the die without damage. I heard of a great tip that works fantastic. Use a piece of wax paper between your cardstock and the die. Run the sandwich though your BigShot three (3) times. You’ll get a nice clean cut and the word pops out of the die much easier.
- Stamp set: Hearts a Flutter
- Cardstock/DSP: Amore; Smoky Slate; Primrose Petals; Whisper White
- Ink: Primrose Petals; Coastal Cabana; Strawberry Slush
- BigShot: Expressions thinlits; Hearts A Flutter framelits
- Embellishments: Smoky Slate Chevron ribbon; Tag a Bag accessory kit; Basic rhinestones
- Adhesive: Glue Dots; SNAIL; Tombo Multi Liquid Glue; wax paper
A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren’t we like that wise old bird?
~~Edward Hersey Richards~~
Can you guess what this post is about?? My segue is about as subtle as a Mack truck. lol
Today, I spent the afternoon in my craft room. I would have been in there earlier, but I got caught up in “oldish” movies, (Intolerable Cruelty, Walk to Remember, Wedding Date,) on TV. After all those, then battled my way through the mess that has taken the craft room.. Shannon “organizing” what she’ll be taking to college with her.. but I digress.. onto the card I made 🙂
And without further ado: My owl peek-a-boo card.
Full front of A2 card
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Crumb Cake; Whisper White; Retired Brights DSP; Retired Beau Chateau DSP; Retired Patio Party DSP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Markers: Chocolate Chip; Crumb Cake
- Stamp: Woodgrain (background)
- Punch: Owl builder; Little Leaves sizzlit; Hearts a Flutter framelits; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels; This That Washi Tape; googlie eyes
- Adhesive: glue dots; SNAIL; Tombo mono multi liquid glue