Today’s post is for the card I made for a Retro Sketch challenge. For information and/or to participate yourself, please click on the image below to be taken to their website.
My card looks much better in person, I really do need to take a photography class!
- Paper: Island Indigo; Natural ivory
- Ink: Island Indigo
- Punches and Big Shot accessories: Flower punch; mini butterfly punch; label punch; honeycomb framelit
- Embellishments: patterned paper cut from This n ‘ That journal; subtle candy dots; 2013 SAB button; bakers twine; natural twine; doily
- Adhesives: SNAIL; glue dots; dimensionals
with purple butterflies
I love this card!
Yep! I did a really good job on this lol
I saw this pinned on Pinterest and just loved it.
So for today’s first project in my newly tidied up and decluttered craft room, I created my own version..
If you’re interested in creating this card, the recipe is:
- Stamp sets: Papillon Potpourri; Itty Bitty Banners; Gorgeous Grunge; Background Builders; Layered Labels
- Ink: Soft Suede; Chocolate chip; Crisp Canteloupe; Pistachio Pudding; Coastal Cabana
- Punches/Big Shot: Butterfly punch; Bitty Banners framelits; Beautiful Wings embosslits
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Soft Suede; Vellum
- Embellishments: Basic pearls; Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
- Adhesives etc.: Snail; Glue Dots; Dimensionals; Blender pen
I know everyone is busy preparing for Christmas. I’m not in the holiday mood just yet, so I made a friendship card instead. I hope you enjoy it 🙂
Zee recipe for zee card izzz:
- Stamp sets: Postcard; Papaya Collage; Papillon Potpourri; Background Builders; Gorgeous Grunge
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake card base; Very Vanilla
- Ink: Early Espresso; Soft Suede; Crumb Cake; Sahara Sand; Rich Razzleberry; Pacific Point; Daffodil Delight
- Punch: Butterfly – large and small
- Embellishments: Crystal Effects; Soft Sky Binding Ribbon; Blender Pen
- Adhesives: GlueDots; Snail
Have a super day!!
Happy long weekend everyone!
Just wanted to post this cute card I made yesterday. This was cased from a fellow demonstrator with a few little twists thrown in. 🙂
To save yourself some time, I recommend punching the butterfly first and then cutting layer to size. It is a little tricky punching afterwards.
Products used to create:
- Stamps: Really Good Greetings; Best of Butterflies (for envelope)
- Punch: Butterfly
- Embosslits: Butterfly
- Ink: Brights collection
- Paper: 3.5 x 5 Notecards and envelopes; Brights DSP (retired)
- Embellishments: rhinestones
- Adhesive: SNAIL; glue dots; Tombow multipurpose