Love Today Planner Kit is available from my store – CLICK HERE to buy it now.
I was once told you can’t love someone else until you learn to love yourself. Part of loving yourself is recognizing and making time to look after yourself – whether it’s time in your craft room, or a pedicure, or a yoga session or maybe just drinking enough water to support your amazing body.
Life sometimes gets in the way of that but most of the time, I try really hard to make sure I schedule me-time. Stampin’ Up! just released this new perpetual planner so you can start at anytime. Refills are available too. So now I’m scheduling all my me-time appointments – a relaxing bath, a walk on the trail, creativity time. It’s helping me be consistent and find just a little time to
spoil love myself, and by doing that — I’m better able to love and support those around me.
|Love Today Planner Kit
|This planner will help keep you on schedule and give you a creative outlet too! This all-inclusive kit with has everything you need to create a customizable yearly planner.
* No dates are printed, so you can start when you want.
* Write, stamp, or draw your own.
* Printed Night of Navy/gold foil binder with gold metal corner accents.
* Binder size: 7-3/4″” x 8-3/4″” (19.7 x 22.2 x 5.1cm)
* Includes Night of Navy 2-ring binder; 12 divider pages; calendar pages; 4 photo protector pages (hold six photos each), 5″” x 7″”( 12.7 x 17.8 cm); page lifter, 3″” x 8-1/4″” (7.6 x 21 cm); printed and gold foil accent stickers; sticky notes.
* Refill kit available (sold separately).
* Colours: Gold, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Real Red
What will you do with your planner?
A card I made yesterday for a new customer to include with her order. Click HERE to download the information sheet from Stampin’ Up!. I didn’t have the stamp set the tutorial used so I improvised with a stamp from the retired Endless Thanks set and the other from the retired A Little Something stamp set.
Click on the image to go to my Paper Pumpkin site. One Day Promotion starts at 7PM Thursday and ends Saturday at 1:50AM.
It’s hard to believe it’s been well over a year since I was sharing my crafts and blogging. Where did the time go??!! October is just around the corner.. along with Thanksgiving, Hallowe’en, and my favourite time of year – Christmas! What better time to get back in the proverbial saddle and start making what I love to do and share a priority again in my life? So stay tuned folks, I’ve got some exciting projects to share
Just to be clear.. I’m not married. In the event that I ever become married again, I think my sister will be in charge of disposing of my craft supplies — which I fully expect to be packed up and transported to her craft room along with my tanzanite ring 🙂