If you’re using the expressions thinlits you may experience a challenge getting the words out of the die without damage. I heard of a great tip that works fantastic. Use a piece of wax paper between your cardstock and the die. Run the sandwich though your BigShot three (3) times. You’ll get a nice clean cut and the word pops out of the die much easier.
- Stamp set: Hearts a Flutter
- Cardstock/DSP: Amore; Smoky Slate; Primrose Petals; Whisper White
- Ink: Primrose Petals; Coastal Cabana; Strawberry Slush
- BigShot: Expressions thinlits; Hearts A Flutter framelits
- Embellishments: Smoky Slate Chevron ribbon; Tag a Bag accessory kit; Basic rhinestones
- Adhesive: Glue Dots; SNAIL; Tombo Multi Liquid Glue; wax paper