Today I wanted to show a card I had made recently. It is for giving someone special a key to your home. Recently I had keys made for my girls over the holidays. I think this would be a lovely way to give keys to a new home or if you’re having visitors and want to give them the convenience of coming and going.
- Stamps: Aviary; Sweetly Framed (hostess set)
- Ink: Raspberry Ripple; Crumb Cake; Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Modern Medley
- Bigshot & Punches: envelope liners; decorative label punch; Bigz Two Tags; Bigz Scallop envelope
- Embellishments: basic rhinestones; Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon; bakers twine
- Adhesive: Glue dots; SNAIL; Dimensionals