I’ve crafted another card and bonus!, it qualifies for entry in two challenges.. Have I mentioned that I LOVE challenges??!
Freshly Made Sketches, provided the inspiration for my layout. Colour combination is based on the challenge by Dynamic Duos. As with every challenge I blog about, click on their images to visit their sites, see the complete details of their challenges, look at gorgeous inspiration from so many talented crafters and to enter yourself.
Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
A super cute design that incorporates a tag, a shape, and a banner. Perfect for Valentine’s Day, don’t you think?
The Dynamic Duos don’t disappoint.. just look at the lovely colour combo — and bonus! (Yes, I realize I’m using “bonus” a lot today lol,) I have these colours onhand — Woohoo!!
- Any project is welcome…paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts…
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
So.. those are the two challenges I’m combining and this is the card I created:
and what project isn’t complete without a little dimension??! So I “dimensionalized” my card with what else? but stampin’ dimensionals.. and this is the little love sentiment “popped” out!
Can you see it? My photography is still a work in progess .. so if you can’t see it, you’ll just have to take my word for it! 🙂 It looks really pretty in person. Oh, and I glittered up the “o”.
- Stamp Set: You are Loved
- Punches: Ticket Duo; decorative label; petite curly label (SAB)
- Ink: Real red; versamark
- Embossing powder: Melon Mambo
- Card stock: Real red; pretty in pink; brights DSP; more amore DSP (Real red heart cut out)
- Embellishments: Artisan Embellishment Kit (card holding ribbon used for tag) and love ticket; vintage button; brights button; glass glitter; red bakers twine; glimmer brad (discontinued)
- Adhesive: SNAIL; GlueDots; Tombo Multi liquid glue; stampin’ dimensionals
And now I’m off to watch the last part of Super Bowl!