A super cute wreath that comes in a kit. All you need is a glue gun and sticks. Imagination optional :) I added seam binding ribbon and mixed the assembly of the flowers to create two-toned blooms.
This the first of a few sweetheart treat bags I made for this years Valentine’s Day :)
Sweetheart treat bag filled with four chocolate hearts, tied with red bakers twine. Love you to the moon stamp was used, embossed in pewter on night of navy cardstock. The moon was stamped and embossed on whisper white cardstock, fussy cut and added with a dimensional. The made with love button is stamped using a stamp from the Love you More stamp set. The entire thing is stapled to the bag with a touch of ribbon.
I’m participating in a new challenge. The Merry Monday Christmas Card #90 Challenge. This weeks challenge is to create a Christmas card and use ribbon or twine. To visit their blog, participate, read the rules or visit other participating blogs, click on the image below.
This is the card I made. My inspiration came from two of the cards showcased in the 2013 Holiday catalogue from Stampin’ Up.
- Cardstock/DSP: Cherry Cobbler; Very Vanilla
- Kits: Merry Moments Simply Scrappin’ kit; Pop n Place Holiday Gift Tags
- Ink: Gumball Green
- Stamp: Wonderful Wreath
- BigShot/Punches: Expression thinlits; Pretty Print embossing folder; mini punch
- Embellishments: Basic Pearls; Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
- Adhesive: Tombo Multi Liquid Glue; Glue Dots; SNAIL; Dimensionals